Industry Standard 3D Laser Marking System
The LaserTowerPRO is an industrial grade system designed to operate under high-vibration, shock and dust conditions with a MTBF >50,000 hours. The LaserTowerPRO is maintenance-free requiring no consumables.
The system operates as a stand-alone system or with the doors removed, easily integrates into a I/O production line in a small 2ft by 2ft space saving footprint.
Each LaserTowerPRO is optimized per our customer’s unique application designed with either a Fiber Laser or CO2 Laser with wattages ranging from 20W to 100W. The LaserTowerPRO provides a 19” by 19” material working space inside the enclosure.
The LaserTowerPRO incorporates a programmable 8” Z-axis for focal height adjustments with 2 optical X’Y’ axes and a portfolio of F-Theta lens options incrementally increasing the range of the marking area from 2” x 2” to 9” x 9”.
All Direct Parts Marking (DPM), including UDI/UID barcodes, logos and all other service marks are permanent, legible and non-removable across the largest range of materials with special attention to highly-reflective metals. Included in the software is the company’s proprietary barcode technology that presents an easily readable barcode with the use of a simple mobile phone barcode scanning application.
- Main Features
- Applications & Materials
- Software Options
- Product Brochure
- Maintenance-Free Direct Part Marking (DPM)
- Continuous operation under high-shock, vibration and dust conditions
- Long-term industrial-grade reliability with 50,000 hours MTBF
- Optimized for either a Fiber or CO² Laser
- Standard wall plug operation with high electrical efficiency
- Low voltage power source (110/220 VAC) 8 amps
- Laser “ON” magnetically locked front door for operator safety
- 2 ft x 2 ft space saving footprint for tight production line workspaces
- Large chamber provides a 19” by 19” material working area
- 8” Z-Axis Controller to accommodate a wide range of heights
- Class 1 or Class 4 Laser-Rated Safety Viewing Port
- PC-Based Controller, Flat Panel Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard
- Industrial-grade Extruded Frame with 19” Rack Mount Design
- Exhaust outlet for Fume Extractor
- Side Doors for longer parts (optional)