The LaserTower™ BulletMaster™ 3D Laser Marking and Laser Engraving System is an industrial-grade next-generation material processing automation laser system supporting all major bullet standards and calibers.
Fonon Corporation’s BulletMaster is the most flexible 3D mil-grade bullet cartridges marking and engraving laser system integrator designed to perform under high-vibration, shock and dust conditions. The BulletMaster complies with the NATO Standard Agreement (STANAG) 2310, 2329, 4090, 4172, and 4383.
Please specify the cartridge standard when ordering the BulletMaster to ensure it is optimized per our customer’s unique application as seen in chart
The BulletMaster customized laser cutting system is designed with either a Fiber Laser or CO² Laser with wattages ranging from 20W to 100W. The BulletMaster provides an oversized enclosure, supporting both circumferential marking & flat marking applications. All Direct Parts Marking (DPM), including UDI/UID barcodes, logos and engravings are permanent, legible and non-removable across the largest range of materials in the industry. The BulletMaster incorporates Fonon’s proprietary FiberScan™ C3 Software designed to specifically serialize, embed service marks, or barcodes to the large variety of weapon ammunition, like bullet cartridges, missiles, bomb shells, mines, etc…
The BulletMaster is an industrial-grade, 3D Marking & Engraving System incorporating a programmable 8” Z-axis for focal height adjustments with 2 optical X’Y’ axes and a portfolio of lens options that incrementally increases the range of the marking area from 2” x 2” to 12” x 12”. The BulletMaster incorporates a movable Rotary Indexer and is optimized for a Fiber Laser or Fantom SLAB CO² Laser, Scan Head, Industrial PC Controller and Power Supply. The BulletMaster incorporates the latest FiberScan™C3 Software designed to run on the Windows platform The BulletMaster processes the largest range of materials in the industry with special attention to highly-reflective metal applications.
- Fiber Laser Options
- Maintenance-Free Direct Part Marking (DPM)
- Continuous operation under high-shock, vibration and dust conditions
- Long-term industrial-grade reliability with 50,000 hours MTBF
- Standard wall plug operation with high electrical efficiency
- Low voltage power source (110/220 VAC) 8 amps
- Laser “ON” magnetically locked front doors for operator safety
- Oversized chamber provides working area for larger parts
- Class 1 or Class 4 Laser-Rated Safety Viewing Port
- PC-Based Controller, Flat Panel Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard
- Industrial-grade Extruded Frame with 19” Rack Mount Design
- Removable Rotary Motor for circumferential marking
- Exhaust outlet for Fume Extractor