Low Cost Laser Marking system with no Z-Axis control
The LaserTower DESKTOP is designed to support low-profile, flat marking applications. This type of application requires no z-axis controller to adjust the laser’s focal height with respect to changes in application height further reducing costs.
The LaserTower DESKTOP is an industrial grade system designed to operate under high-vibration, shock and dust conditions with a MTBF >50,000 hours. The LaserTower DESKTOP is maintenance-free requiring no consumables.
The system operates as a stand-alone system or with the doors removed, easily integrates into an I/O production line in a small 2ft by 2ft space saving footprint.
The LaserTower DESKTOP includes a 20W Fiber laser or a 20W CO2 laser along with a 160mm F-Theta lens proving a 4” x 4” marking area. A scissor jack lift platform is recommended to accommodate application height adjustments.
All Direct Parts Marking (DPM), including UDI/UID barcodes, logos and all other service marks are permanent, legible and non-removable across the largest range of materials with special attention to highly-reflective metals. Included in the software is the company’s proprietary barcode technology that presents an easily readable barcode with the use of a simple mobile phone barcode scanning application.
- Main Features
- Applications & Materials
- Software Options
- Product Brochure
- Maintenance-Free Direct Part Marking (DPM)
- Continuous operation under high-shock, vibration and dust conditions
- Long-term industrial-grade reliability with 50,000 hours MTBF
- 20W Fiber laser or 20W CO2 laser with 4” x 4” marking area
- Standard wall plug operation with high electrical efficiency
- Low voltage power source (110/220 VAC) 8 amps
- Laser “ON” magnetically locked front door for operator safety ❖
- Low height for space sensitive workspaces
- Class 1 or Class 4 Laser-Rated Safety Viewing Port
- PC-Based Controller, Flat Panel Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard
- Industrial-grade Extruded Frame with 19” Rack Mount Design
- Exhaust outlet for Fume Extractor
- Scissor Jack Lift Platform inside the processing chamber (option)
- Side Doors for longer parts (optional)