Laser Photonics’ Canyon™ family of industrial-grade 3D laser engraving machines have been designed specifically for 3D deep engraving applications emphasized for superior edge quality and fastest processing time. The Canyon™ family incorporates high wattage Fiber or CO2 lasers incorporating a proprietary combination of high energy pulses for deeper material penetration creating perfect edge quality with straight & smooth walls in unmatched cycle times. These systems are specifically designed for high speed metal removal with no re-melting while being able to perform enhanced 3D image details and finesse laser engraving.
The Canyon™ Deep-Engraving Laser System is designed to support both circumferential and flat deep-engraving applications or with the rotary motor removed, larger flat deep-engraving requirements.
Fonon Corporation’s Canyon™ Deep-Engraving System is the most flexible industrial-grade marking & engraving system in the 3D material processing industry designed to operate under high-vibration, shock and dust conditions.
With an oversized enclosure, both circumferential marking and flat marking including UDI/UID barcodes, logos, deep-engraving and many other Direct Part Markings are permanent, legible and non-removal. The Canyon™ Deep-Engraving System incorporates Fonon’s proprietary Software designed to specifically run on the Windows 7 Platform. The Canyon™ unit is configured with a 50W Fiber laser or 100W CO² SLAB laser with a vacuum table and blowers to ensure the highest quality mark for applications with depth requirements > 0.003”.
The Canyon™ Deep-Engraving System is an industrial-grade, complete turnkey laser-based system incorporating a programmable 8” Z-axis for focal height adjustments with 2 optical X’Y’ axes increasing the range of the marking area. The Canyon™ system incorporates a movable Rotary Indexer, 50W Fiber Laser or 100W Fantom SLAB laser, Scan Head, Industrial PC Controller and Power Supply. The Canyon™ can be configured with or without the rotary motor. The key to the highest quality mark is the addition of a vacuum table and directional blowers that continuously remove debris from the processing area to ensure perfect edge quality with straight & smooth walls in unmatched cycle-times. The Canyon System uses a unique combination of high energy pulses for deeper material penetration designed for high-speed removal with no re-melting of the material while performing enhanced image detailing and finesse deep-engraving.
The Canyon™ system produces a wide variety of Permanent, Legible, Non-Removable Marks on a wide variety of materials.
LaserTower™ Canyon 3D Deep Engraving System: Main Features
- Types of Marks
- Maintenance-Free Direct Part Marking (DPM)
- Continuous operation under high-shock, vibration and dust conditions
- Long-term industrial-grade reliability with 50,000 hours MTBF
- Standard wall plug operation with high electrical efficiency
- Low voltage power source (110/220 VAC) 8 amps
- Laser “ON” magnetically locked front doors for operator safety
- Oversized chamber provides working area for larger parts
- Class 1 or Class 4 Laser-Rated Safety Viewing Port
- 50W Fiber laser or 100W CO² laser
- PC-Based Controller, Flat Panel Monitor, Mouse and Keyboard
- Industrial-grade Extruded Frame with 19” Rack Mount Design
- Removable Rotary Motor for circumferential marking
- Exhaust outlet for Fume Extractor
- Side Doors for longer parts (optional)
- 80 PSI Pneumatic activated front-sliding doors (optional)
- ITO or Paint Removal
- Backlit Button Marking
- Medical/Automotive coding
- IC Chip Package Marking
- 2D UDI/UID Barcoding
- Part Numbering/etching
- 3D Deep-Engraving
- Surface Texturing
- OCR Code Marking
- “On-The-Fly” Marking
- Alphanumeric marking
- Logos or schematics
- Sequential Serial Numbers
- Lot Codes/Date Codes
- Ablation (Anodized, Painted or Coated
- Stainless Steel/ Mild Steel
- Painted Metal Alloys
- Chrome and Cast iron
- Wood and Ceramics
- Rubber and Silicon
- Marble and Stone
- Composites and PVC
- Plastic and Graphite
- Fabrics and Leather
- Acrylic and MDF
- Galvanized Metals
- and more!